Skip to content

Disputing an electricity contract

Did you receive an unfounded contract confirmation in your email after talking on the phone with an energy sales person? It means that the process to switch your electricity vendor has begun and you are being transferred a customer to another company. Even if the sales call happened over 14 days ago, you can still stop the process and the creation of a contract.

This is how you can cancel an unfounded vendor switching process:

  1. Notify the electricity seller that you want to cancel the contract.
  2. Notify us about the disputing with the form below. Fill the form also if you are unable to reach the electricity seller who sent you the contract confirmation.

Please note that we can only process forms by customers within our own electricity network area of Kerava and Sipoo.


Looking for more information on terminating a contract?
READ more